Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ani Phyo on NBC's LX New York at Rockefeller Center

www.aniphyo.com - My TV appearance on NBC's LX New York at Rockefeller Center on Aug 2, 2010. I talk with hosts Janice Huff and Jane Hanson about the raw food diet. Raw food recipes I made include 'secret' ingredients in Marinara Pasta, Fruit Tartlets, and Cacao Pudding. (this video is stretched horizontally, I'm really not as wide! and the audio is completely out of synch. trying to get a better copy of this segment, which I will upload in the future) For truly raw, sproutable cashews, kelp noodles, and my favorite, organic, raw food ingredients and tools, visit: gosuperlife.com Read more about my appearance here: aniphyo.com
Read More... [Source: YouTube Videos tagged with food recipe - Posted by FreeAutoBlogger]

No comments:

Post a Comment